Wow macro cast @player
The other one, [@player], will place the circle directly under your feet. For example #showtooltip /cast [@player] Summon Jade Serpent Statue Some people may dislike this because you don't get to see what your spell will hit before you cast it, but for those who are used to radius of your spells, this saves you some precious milliseconds in combat However, if you want to learn something new, check this guide out. In this guide, I'll explain how the /cast macro syntax works, what and how conditionals work, and how targeting works in macros for World of Warcraft. First of all, we'll define various terms to get you understanding the basics of making Wow macros MACRO castsequence - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft. Gamepedia. Help . Sign In. Register. MACRO castsequence. From Wowpedia. This will cast Hunter's Mark, followed by Aimed Shot, and will reset to Hunter's Mark if the player changes targets after casting it Base Healing Macro. Alt: Self Cast Mouseover Friend: Cast on Mouseover Target Friend: Cast on Target Target Enemy Targeting Friend: Cast on Enemy's Target Default casting behavior. This condition also serves to generate the correct tooltip. #showtooltip /cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead]  SPEL Hello, I'm trying to make a macro work for my ground spells that by default they're @cursor, but if I hit a modifier (let's say shift) it'll let me place it using ground target, for my Death and Decay or Heroic Leap. I've tried like this /cast [mod:shift, @cursor] Death and Decay but it doesn't work, any ideas
. You'll learn how to target players by name, how to target creatures and how to cast spells on yourself /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Spirit Mend /cast Ancient Hysteria /cast [@mouseover,harm][harm] Venom Web Spray /cast [@mouseover,harm][harm] Web Wrap PvP Hunter Macros Target Nearest Enemy Player Macro (Anti-Stealth) Spam this macro if you think you're about to get jacked by a Rogue or Feral Druid, or if you simply need a target quickly
Macro targeting option: [@cursor] and [@player] : wow
- /cast [mod:shift,@player][@focustarget] Lifebloom You can add as many sets of conditions as you want enclosed in square brackets for each and it'll test them from left to right. That macro will not work as you describe, as the second bracket does not contain any true/false conditionals that can trigger a fallthrough
- 1 Aliases 2 Arguments 2.1 Optionset 2.2 Spellname 2.3 Item Types for equipped 2.4 Unit Types for target 3 Examples 3.1 Let's analyze Slash commands Casts the first spell for which the options are true. /cast optionset spellname; optionset spellname; /cast item /cast BagId slot /cast InvSlot cast spell use optionset - List of options below, separated by commas, enclosed in [ ] spellname.
- The video is excellent and every other one I've watched has lead me to a perfectly working config. In this case for some reason I can't get flamestrike to cast @cursor or @player. What I'm trying to do is a) cast flamestrike at my mages feet by using /cast [@player] Flamestrike. EDIT: Turns out I added a ; at the end and it now appears to be.
How to write a /cast macro for Wow with proper syntax
- 1 New Macro Format Request 1.1 Example Macro 2 Useful Macros for Healers (class independent) 2.1 If Target Not Friendly, Heal Target's Target 2.2 Heal Spell Macro Template 2.3 Heal Spell Macro Template, disabled when solo 2.4 Emergency Button 2.5 Call for help 2.6 Panic Button NOTE: There were substantial changes to macros in 3.1. Many spells were renamed, and much of the scripted command.
- Macro is a tool that has been present in World of Warcraft since its inception. The base concept of a macro is to perform more than one action at a time, in order to easier accomplish a task or really for any reason. All macro commands start with a forward slash ( / ) to separate them from normal text actions
- macro commands and conditionals. Buy cheap World of Warcraft products. Wow macro commands: New conditionals added: [spec:1], [spec:2],[spec:3],[spec:4] .This checks the spec you are currently in. Use it to create a single macro usable in different specs: /cast [spec:1] spell in first spec; [spec:2] spell in second spec
- well is it a way for me to do a /cast target macro for blizzard. so i just have to push the button, For those only @cursor or @player have been allowed. thomas-jakobsen. June 19, 2019, 10:46pm #4. WoW Lazy Macros.
- /cast [@player] Metamorphose. If you Press the Button with this macro, there is NO cursor-move and NO click. You char will use Meta instant without moving a meter. This one is nice if you are staying in group of enemys and don't want to risk beeing out of range after using your Meta. Way Two - At Cursor: #showtooltip /cast [@cursor] Metamorphos
Casts a spell on a friendly target with mouseover. There are 3 different priorities the macro goes through. Priority 1: /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead] XXX. Cast the assigned spell on your mouseover target if a mouseover target exists, it is friendly and not dead WoW: @Player/@Cursor - Diese neuen Makro-Befehle erleichtern das Leben ungemein! Quelle: buffed 15.12.2016 um 00:06 Uhr von Norbert Rätz - Mit dem aktuellen Patch 7.1 zur sechsten Erweiterung. Default casting behavior. This condition also serves to generate the correct tooltip. #showtooltip /cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [help] [@targettarget,help,nodead]  SPELL. Basic Help/Harm Macro. This will cast one spell when mousing over or targeting a friend and another when mousing over or targeting an enemy /cast [@player] Lightning Surge Totem will drop a Lightning Surge Totem at my feet, with just one button press. Additionally, you can do the following: /cast [@cursor] Far Sight to cast the spell at the cursor's current position. This is an awesome change and should make for some very useful macros for most classes Mouseover macros let you target a player and cast a spell in just one movement. As a note, I'm using druid spells as examples in this post, but mouseover macros will work for any healer. Just substitute in your spells of choice! Examples. To make a basic mouseover macro, go in your character-specific macros window and click New
Other common options you'll use are [@player] to cast on yourself, [@mouseover] to cast on the thing your mouse cursor is over, and [@focus] to cast on whatever you have set as your /focus target. exists,nodead,help tells the macro to only cast the spell on your target if it exists, is not dead (nodead), and is a friendly player (help) 4. Casting spells Macro : /cast Enter /cast, the most common command you will see in macros. The /cast command allows you to cast any spell from your (or your pet's) spell book by name. /cast Shadow Word: Pain. This macro will cast Shadow Word: Pain on your target
MACRO castsequence - Wowpedia, the World of Warcraft wiki
- 1 New macro format request 1.1 Re-creating old macros 1.2 Example macro 1.3 Crusader Strike/Hammer of the Righteous 2 Retribution Macros 3 Retribution PvP Macro 3.1 General attack macros 3.2 Seal Swap 4 3.3 Holy Macros 4.1 Automatic Judgement 4.2 Alternative Auto Judgement 4.3 Holy Shock + Divine Favor 4.4 Mouseover Healing 4.5 Key Modifier PvP healing Macros 5 Protection Macros 5.1 4.0.3a.
- This macro will cast Misdirection on whatever player you are currently targeting in your raid or party, misdirecting all threat you caused to the targeted party or raid member for 8 seconds. This macro will most commonly be focused on your tank
- /cancelaura Blessing of Protection; This macro is very useful to have. It allows you to cancel a Blessing of Protection that may have been cast on you, allowing you to resume your attacks. It is also important because while you are under the effect of Blessing of Protection, mobs will not attack you and instead will just attack the next person on the aggro list (often a DPS player), though.
- g he is the active summoned demon) on you, even if you have an.
Useful Macro Templates - UI and Macro - World of Warcraft
- For the most part all of the macros on this page should work with both the Private Servers for WoW Classic as well as the official rerelease of the game. Don't forget, however, Blizzard changed how the macro system worked for the rerelease and it uses a hybrid current WoW and old WoW system
- You could change the _[mod:shift, @player]_ to an empty condition () so that no matter how you hit the macro you'll still cast the first spell in the macro (Greater Heal), or you can even add that empty condition to the end of the macro, but that is completely up to you
- Cast disrupt on your focus target els on your current target. Wow Vengeance demon Hunter infernal strike macro. #showtooltip infernal strike /cast [mod:shift,@player] Infernal Strike Hold shift for infernal strike at your position . Wow Vengeance demon Hunter Torment macro. #showtooltip Torment /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead]Torment Cast.
- Smart casting comes to WoW with 7.1's new macro conditionals. By Mitch If you want to quickly drop an Earthgrab Totem at your feet while running away, you'd use the macro /cast [@player] Earthgrab Totem. Oh, and as a bonus for anyone who's about to go on a macro-making extravaganza:.
- When I use that format my Macro Stops Firing off my ability's and automatically Casts D&C at my feet and Nothing Else. Was wondering if I had it Worded wrong Help With /Cast [@player:mod:shift] Death and Deca
- Here are some examples of some good Priest class macros: Discipline: #showtooltip /cast [@player] Power Infusion. Casts Power Infusion on the player (self). #showtooltip Divine Hymn /cast [@player] Power Infusion /cast Divine Hymn. Casts Power Infusion on the player (self), then casts Divine Hymn for a super charged AOE heal. #showtoolti
- World of Warcraft targeting macro added to patch 7.1 can help many disabled gamers with Area of Effect spells which do I have exciting news from World of Warcraft's Azeroth! We have a new targeting macro that can literally change the game for many of us who are /cast [@player] spell name. Example: /cast [@player.
/click PetActionButton3 /click PetActionButton2 /cast [@focus, pet:Succubus] Seduction /cast [@focus, pet:Felhunter] Spell Lock /cast [@focus, pet:Felguard] Intercept And finally, wow this is extremely long and for that, Im sorry, but I felt this deserved a good explanation as to why it is superior to a lot of the more simple macros out there that allow the basic use of petspells, but are. /cast Revive Macro for Wow: Boomkin Assist Tank Macro for Druids. Works in World of Warcraft patch 5.1, Mists of Pandaria This Wow balance druid macro will automatically assist your tank with Starfire if you don't have a target yet. Use this macro on the pull without a target. If you have a target, it will just cast Starfire at your target WoW's macro system is deliberately unable to cast multiple spells with a single keypress except in very specific circumstances; this is to discourage botting/cheating. Blizzard's approach to macros (in-game or out) is that one keypress should trigger only one action Bellular WoW Macros / Tweaks. Bellular. Oct 16th, 2017. 14,994 . Never Target Cursor Location /cast [@cursor] ABILITYNAME Target Player Location /cast [@player] ABILITYNAME Player & Cursor Modifier #showtooltip Sigil of Flame /cast [mod:alt, @player][@cursor] ABILITYNAME Help/Harm Mouseover Macro Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time
Macro @cursor with a modifier - World of Warcraft Forum
- I have created a new page for World of Warcraft: Classic Priest Macros. It's easy to think of the Priest as a simple healing class, but it's also a great solo leveling class. With the Spirit Tap talent, the Priest will essentially never run out mana, removing all of the downtime typically associated with a mana-based class. Without that restriction, the Priest can always be in combat, just.
- /cast Demon's Bite Metamorphosis on player macro: #showtooltip /cast [@player] Metamorphosis. Metamorphosis on cursor macro: #showtooltip /cast [@cursor] Metamorphosis Throw Glaive mouseover macro. A good macro for if you want to apply Chaos Brand to a faraway enemy: #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead]Throw Glaiv
- This macro will cast Judgement of Righteousness in one click. #showtooltip Seal of Righteousness /cast Judgement /cast Seal of Righteousness. Multi-Player Blessing of Freedom. The macro will cast Blessing of Freedom on a friendly target under the mouseover or friendly target or yourself
- Focus: /focus or /focus [@mouseover] Focus Spell /cast [@focus] Spell Mod Focus /cast [mod:shift, @focus] Spell /cast [nomod, @target] Spell Focus or Target: /cast [@focus, exists] Spell; Spell.
- can i write a macro to do nochanneling and @player? trying to cast rain of fire at feet and be able to spam it while my mages spam arcane explosion with same hotkey ( until i get hellfire
- #showtooltip /cast [nomod] Lichborne /cast [nomod, @player] Death Coil /cast [mod:alt, @pet] Death Coil Scourge Strike Macro. This macro will command your pet to use it's Claw ability on it's current target everytime you want to use Scourge Strike. This can be use with any rotational ability
How to properly target spells in macros for Wow Wow Macro
Macros Black Ox Statue Focus Macro #showtooltip /cast [@player] Summon Black Ox Statue /target Black Ox Statue /focus. Black Ox Statue Focus Macro /target Black Ox Statue /focus. Slash Commands /hs or /hyperspawn - Toggles addon visibility (this will disable all addon features) How to Configure a Them This macro will cast Master's Call on you, or on a friendly player if you're mouse is over them. /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Master's Call Roar of Sacrifice Macro. This macro will cast Roar of Sacrifice on you, or on a friendly player if you're mouse is over them. /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Roar of Sacrifice Intervene Macro. /cast [target=player] body and mind. Schild für sich selbst: (ich habe Sühne als auch Schild, auf eine extra Taste, damit ich egal wen ich anvisiert habe, immer mich damit belegen kann.) #showtooltip Schattenheilung /cast [@party1] Schattenheilung. Dämonenjäger Macros: Burst Macro 1: /cast Chaosklingen /cast Zorn der Illidari(Artefakt. Use /talentmacros to open the config and create the auto-updating general macros (t1-7 and tpvp1-3) or customize the macro used for each talent. You can put whatever you want for each talent, including another spell, or item, or whatever for passives. The default macro for every talent is simply: #showtooltip /cast talent nam This macro casts your penance on your targets target, so for example if you're targeting and healing a player on your team and you use this macro on them, it will automatically cast penance on their target
WoW Hunter Macros: Updated for Shadowland
- Spots Druid Macros. Collection of macros for Druids in World of Warcraft. Mouseover Spells cast on a friendly player or yourself. Any non-harmful mouseover macros here will attempt to target a friendly target, failing that it will cast the spell on yourself
- This macro will cast it on whatever friendly player you're mousing over on your raid frames, and if you're not mousing over anyone it will cast it on you instead. Also note that the ability only has a 25 yard range, so either you or your pet needs to run into range in order to use it
- Prenons l'exemple de cette macro : /cast Pouvoir des arcanes /cast Présence spirituelle /cast Eclair de givre. Avec cette macro, WoW choisit Pouvoir des arcanes pour le retour d'information. Cependant, ce n'est probablement pas ce que vous voulez. Le but principal de cette macro est de lancer Eclair de givre
- /cast [@focus] Wind Shear /startattack: END-- Enhancement Pre-Battle Macro: Ascendance + Fire Elemental and pops trinkets and items: VER 3 010000000000003D asc firele INV_MISC_QUESTIONMARK #showtooltip Ascendance /use Malevolent Gladiator's Linked Gauntlets /cast Empower /cast Stormlash Totem /cast Ascendance /cast Elemental Mastery.
- Make sure you have boss frames enabled in your wow UI, and use an addon to track your dots on targets, from boss 1 to boss 5. Macros. Generic mouseover macro. Generic mouseover macro you can use for your spells. #showtooltip /cast [@ [help,nodead][@player] Power word: shield Shadow Mend mouseover Macro #showtooltip Shadow Mend /use.
- /cast [target=player]Power Word: Shield Mouseover Heal. Allows you to mouseover a party member and heal them. Also works nicely for Power Word: Fortitude: /cast [target=mouseover,exists] Flash Heal The following macro cast Renew or heal on a single target, in the following order: If target is friendly; If the mouse is over a friendly targe
- #showtooltip /cast [nocombat, dead, help] Ancestral Spirit; [mod:alt, @player] [help, nodead] Healing Wave; [harm, nodead] Lightning Bolt; [@player] Healing Wave This will now resurect a dead friendly target if you are out of combat, if you are in combat or the target is alive or not friendly, the macro will move on to casting the appropriate spell depending on the target
Macro to cast on my focus' target
- WoW Classic Mage Macros. This guide was written in 2020 and is relevant for the WoW Classic release of the game as well as private servers. /cast [@mouseover, help][@player] Arcane Intellect; [mod:alt, @mouseover, help][mod:alt, @player] Arcane Intellec
- Evening Lads, Been struggling with creating a macro for mass dispel Need something like if I mouse over a target and press my keybind, it should automatically cast mass dispel there instead of me clicking on the mouse button along with it Any help is appreciated . Thanks :
- Here are some basic macros to help you out in Classic World of Warcraft. /m to open the macro menu WowPedia has a nice article that goes into more detail about macro's. Ones I have tested on Classic WoW = (Works on Classic) 4 SPELL BUTTON (Works on Classic) #showtooltip /cast [modifier:shift] SPELL1; [modifier:ctr] SPELL2; [modifier:alt] SPELL3.
- Attempts to cast your spell on a friendly target your mouse is hovering over. If you have no friendly mouseover target, then it attempts to cast your spell on your current friendly target. If that doesn't work, it'll cast the spell on you. Kae's Healing Macros Below are macros that I use for resto druid healing
- Ravens Macros. #showtooltip Barbed Shot /petattack /cast [@player, mod:shift][@cursor] Freezing Trap. #showtooltip Spirit Mend Bestial Wrath was created by ravenclaw the hunter. A veteran hunter in the game World Of Warcraft
- 1 New macro format request 1.1 Re-creating old macros 1.2 Example macro 2 General Macros 2.1 Buffs 2.2 Shield one button 2.3 Cast and Remove Ice Block 2.4 One-Click Teleport 2.4.1 Horde 2.4.2 Alliance 2.5 One-Click Portal 2.5.1 Horde 2.5.2 Alliance 2.6 AoE Grinding (Non-Frost) 2.7 Start buffs, conjure rations, and eat/drink in one click 2.8 Start buffs, conjure rations, and eat/drink in one.
Voici donc la macro complète : /cast [@mouseover,help,exists] [@target,help,exists] [@player] nom du sort On va traduire cette macro. On a toujours le /cast ainsi que le mouseover, mais on lui a rajouté help et exists : - help permet à la macro de distinguer si la cible est amie. - exists permet à la macro de distinguer si la. In the video I go over all of these restoration druid macros 9.0.2. Also, if you want to use a different restoration spell for one of these resto macros, then simply swap out spell names. Contact me. If you have any trouble with these 9.0.2 restoration druid macros. Rejuvenation Mouseover Macro
MACRO cast WoWWiki Fando
- World of Warcraft General; WoW UI, Macros and Talent Specs [PSA] New macro conditions for reticle spells: @cursor and @player; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. /cast [@player] Blizzard will now cast to that location of player
- Here's the macro I'm using: #showtooltip SPELL /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] SPELL I'm no macro master; but from what I see here your current a macro that does this: 1. Casts the spell on your mouse over target if your target is alive and friendly. 2. If no mouse over, cast the spell on yourself
- World of Warcraft Macros - How to Make Them. by Carol Pelu · Published November 8, This macro will cast Spinning Crane Kick if you have an enemy targeted and if you press CTRL. One of the most useful macros for pretty much every player is the mouseover macros
- You use a castsequence macro. It'll move one step forward in the sequence until it either reaches the end or resets. So: /castsequence reset=4 Corruption, Agony, 5 DoT spells, Shadow Bolt If you go 4 seconds without hitting the macro it'll reset back to Corruption. Otherwise it'll cast Corruption the first time you press it, Agony the second time, 5 DoT spells the 3rd, etc
- World of Warcraft General; WoW UI, Macros and Talent Specs; WOW Macro Library (DPS Rotations, Healing ==Sacred Shield and a==player then break else i=i+1 end end if i>40 then RunMacroText(/cast [@player] Sacred Shield); vProt9=1; vProt969=6; elseif GetSpellCooldown(Judgement of Wisdom)==0 then CastSpellByName.
- A World of Warcraft community for exchanging macros. They call us lazy, we call it smart
- Bash with focus and mouseover #showtooltip Bash /cast [mod:shift,@mouseover,exists,harm][mod:shift,@focus,exists,harm][nomod] Bash Great macro for stunning a target.Normal press will just use Bash as normal.If you hold shift it will use Bash on a mouseover target if one exists and is an enemy, else it will use it on your focus target if it's an enemy IN THAT ORDER.So it's mouseover>focus.If.
They want the player to have to make that decision. They have given us a very limited number of conditions we can check for in macros, but if there is no macro conditional available for something you want to check, then there is no way for an addon or macro to be able to check it and choose which spell to cast on the fly Multi-player Rebirth. This macro will cast Rebirth on current friendly target, mouseover or focus friendly target. #showtooltip Rebirth /cast [help, dead] [target=targettarget, help, dead] World of Warcraft™: World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademark I updated the macro a bit to let you left, right and middle click the macro for different heals. #showtooltip Spirit Mend /cast [button:3, @focus] Spirit Mend; [button:2, @pet] Spirit Mend; /[@player] Spirit Men
The following is a list of macros created by Kephas to be used with the mod, Gnome Sequencer Enhanced. You can copy the macros below and import them in game. Further instructions will be provided in the instructional video. If you have any further questions or issues with the mod, please contact the mod author on the mod page.----
Anyone able to get @Cursor and @Player macros working for
- WoW Classic is live and with it comes the task of rewriting all of your macros and figuring out with ones you need in order to play your class well. The first thing you should know is that, like addons, the macros are based on the same API as the current game. That doesn't mean that every macro works (focus targets are gone), but it means that writing them is fairly simple
- This is a nice lazy macro for initiating a fight; it will auto-target the nearest hostile, send your pet in to attack, use Auto Shot and cast Hunter's Mark at the same time. This isn't always useful as you may want to mana up after casting Hunter's Mark, but for open world and non-raid-boss encounters, it is convenient
- /cast [mod:alt,@player][mod:shift,@focus,exists,noharm][mod:shift,@mouseover,exists,noharm][nomod] Healing Touch. My template for all my healing skills. If Alt is presed it will cast the heal on yourself; if shift is pressed and you have a friendly mouseover it will cast it on the
- Below are my macros once you have pasted this into your sequences file, then you need reload, create a new macro called it for instance, BMaoe and it should put into the macro, #showtooltip, /click BMaoe Gnome Sequencer Macros are not compatiable with SuperDuperMacro, Macro Toolkit, or any Macro extender They need be pasted int
- If you're simply trying to stop casting of a spell with no following action, then moving is just fine and is preferred so you don't waste a keybinding on doing essentially the same thing. If you want to stop casting as part of a macro that is going to do something else like fire off an emergency heal, then using the /stopcasting command is.
Whether you think they are useful or just for the plain lazy, Macros are key to making any World of Warcraft player's life easier. This 5-Part guide details how to create such macros, and also explains their purpose so your WoW experience is a little less taxing on the fingers Useful if you have the feed pet macro above, because the feed pet macro replaces your pet utility button. There's likely a way to fit a revive pet condition into feed pet macro, but this works just as well for me since I have dismiss bound anyway.) _**Spirit Mend macro**_ #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,help][@player] Spirit Men The macro above will cast Curse of Pain with the first press and Corruption with the second press. After 2 seconds from the first press, the macro will reset, so it will cast Curse of Pain again. Macro modifiers Key modifiers. Modifiers can also help with binding multiple abilities to one button in a macro Rejuvo - WoW Blog. 5 Best Foods for Fighting Menstrual Cramps 4 years ago /cast [@mouseover,help] [help] [@player] Spellname Mouseover or Focus Harm: (attack your mouseover, I wanted to create a macro that could cast a healing spell on my mouseover if I have any,.
Useful macros for healers WoWWiki Fando
/cast [@mouseover,nodead,help][nodead,help][@player] Slow Fall This macro for Slow Fall is very useful. If you are hovering over a party member (be it on the raid frames or on their actual character) it will cast Slow Fall on them Classic Priest Healing Macro Guide - WoW Classic 1.13 By Maugus . Last updated 2019/09/23 at 6:06 AM View Changelog . You can also use 'mouseover' macros to cast a spell on certain units without having to click a button to cast your spell at all physically. Maugus is a veteran World of Warcraft player and healer,. /s cast Innervate on %t. /y cast Innervate on %t. /targetlasttarget #showtooltip Rebirth /target [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] target /use [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player]Rebirth you can pick from below where you want to announce it. [this line is not in the macro just pick from below and delete this The Hunter is arguably the easiest class to play solo in World of Warcraft: Classic, but it is also easy to play poorly. Especially when soloing, you need quick, direct access to a lot of skills when an encounter starts to turn for the worse. It is amazing the kind of situations a Hunter can deal with when you have your full arsenal of tools readily available - Macro habilidad pet: 2 opciones: como una habilidad normal o con click pet action buton (en X la posicin que ocupa en la barra la habilidad) #showtooltip /click [pet] PetActionButtonX #showtooltip /cast habilidad - Macro asist: /assist Nombre -Macro habilidad a enemigo 1 de la arena (intercambiable a 2,3,4,5): #showtooltip Habilidad /cast [target=Arena1, exists] Habilidad; Habilidad - Macro.
Macro Guide - Guides - Wowhea
Whether you're new to the game or a veteran player, macros can improve your performance, often with little more hassle than copy + paste, and that is why they're important. 2.1.2 - WHAT THEY CAN DO As stated, macros can reduce the number of keybinds you need, which can help to keep all your abilities within reach on a class that has a lot of abilities, like a hunter
Zuidwest Vlaanderen. Windows 7 product key free. Nibra brandweer. Pilgrims band. Hond plukken gereedschap. MSK Gent. Tinder emailen. Tot welke leeftijd groeit een rat. Spray tan Amsterdam. Dosis meervoud. SDK manager install. Koekjestaart met banketbakkersroom. RKDES uitslagen. Philosophy agency. Acteur Enigma. Wario Land Wiki. Huisartsen Scholing. Insta users. Eitjes oranjetipje. Comedy top 50. Frozen 2 jurk maat 140. Every Day IMDb. Regels voor campers. Trauma capitis protocol kind. Interview transcribe. Duitse leger Tweede Wereldoorlog. Uitnodiging 25 jaar getrouwd tekst. Camping Woudenberg. World Press Photo Den Bosch 2019. Rijgeschiktheidsattest CARA. Verdrag van Rome eurlex. Franz Professional yearly. Maltezer temperament intelligent. Salie Tabletten Kopen. Art. 34 vweu. Filling Pieces hoofdkantoor Amsterdam. Lakens en slopen. Te huur Vaassen. Hengelhoef zwembad prijs. Gereedschapskoffer timmerman. Snuffelmarkt Goes 7 september.